background

Thursday, July 18, 2013

ritual.





Here I am. So much on my mind, yet unable to actually SAY anything. This is an attempt to get IT out of my head and into cyberland- because we all know- once it's there, a girl can rest easy. Or I'll just sit here until I get sleepy, practicing the ritual of: Type... backspace. Type... backspace. Repeat.

I would say that today, I am still struggling to trust. I am still struggling to be content.

I want so badly to be in a place where I know that God's plan is perfect. And to trust that His timing is more amazing than my own. I mean- these things I know- but I want to own them and walk confidently with that knowledge. I want to believe with my whole heart that there ARE far greater things ahead than any we leave behind.

I feel like there's a lot going on right now. {type... backspace... type... backspace...} A lot that makes it feel unlikely that the road ahead will be any different or easier than the one behind me.

For now- until I can make sense of anything happening in my life- I'll find comfort in the clicking of my keyboard. Type... backspace... Type... backspace...   ...   ...   ... 

That's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment