background

Monday, April 16, 2012

That Word Again: TRUST

I find myself continually reminding myself to trust that God has a plan for my life - and that where He has me right now is precisely where He wants me to be. I feel like I'm constantly asking for peace and guidance, and he is constantly telling me that He's got this. He IS carrying me {and my precious boys}through what is uncertain to me.

Something that's amazing... Ready for this?! What is uncertain to me is 100% CERTAIN to God. He knows how my life will turn out - who I will end up growing old with, and the kind of men that my boys will be when they grow up. He knows where I will be in the next few months, and in the coming years.

For now, I need to focus on today and being the woman that he intends for me to be. I need to focus on putting my faith in Him. 100% committing to something that I am not 100% certain of. FAITH. TRUST.

For now, I will continue to pray for wisdom, patience and peace.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

    ReplyDelete