background

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Like an Island

Sometimes it seems, NO MATTER how many friends or how much support- I can't help but feel alone. I'm not sure how or why, but I AM an island. Isolated.

Am I alone in this feeling?

There is a constant buzz of children at PLAY, and there is almost always someone to talk to - however, this lonely feeling is hard to sHaKe.

The last 6MONTHS have been lawyers, court, life changes and epiphanies. Now that there's a lull in the madness, I'm feeling the calm. {in a way that I'm not sure I'm ready to feel it...}Trying to find REST in the quite times is a REAL challenge! I want to be relishing in the PURE and SIMPLE fact that my life has settled for once!! I would love to cherish the time that I have with my sweet boys, and I do - I LOVE IT - but not with the fullness that I hope for.

I'm freaking out, a little bit, inside...

I have taken on MORE sewing projects than I can possibly accomplish, right now... I want to get lost in any and every thrift store I can find.... why do I NEED to be SO busy that I'm stressing myself out?

THANKS, ALL FOR LETTING ME VENT! If it's any consolation, I may not have found a resoloution, but I feel better now that I've gotten it out!

Until next time,

angela

No comments:

Post a Comment